Saturday, July 10, 2010

Can anyone give advice about selling my home myself? For sale by owner?

I would love any free advice any one could give me about the process of selling my home on my own, and the documents required. I already have a buyer, I just need to draw up the papers which I do not want to pay someone $30000.00 to do something that is so easy. I would appreciate any PROFESSIONAL advise. Thank you!Can anyone give advice about selling my home myself? For sale by owner?
you will need to hire an escrow and title company, its cheaper than paying an agent and they will make things a lot easier for you.


Good luckCan anyone give advice about selling my home myself? For sale by owner?
For one thing it is not as easy as you make it out to be. I am a Realtor and also a Real Estate Investor. If it is so easy you would not be asking the question on here. If you have a buyer have a lawyer draw up the paperwork so that everything is processed correctly.
Go to the title company in your area. They can fill you in on the documents you need to properly complete the transfer of the property title. They have all the proper forms and for a small fee will handle the whole transaction for you.





I have sold several pieces of property and it is easy to do. Go ahead and you will save the cost of using a realtor. That's usually 6%

No comments:

Post a Comment