Saturday, July 10, 2010

Is there a website that I can list my condo in Palm Springs for sale by owner for free?

I need to sale my condo in Palm Springs ca but I can't afford to list it and need to advertise it for sale by owner. Is there a free website to list property for sale?Is there a website that I can list my condo in Palm Springs for sale by owner for free?
I am a big fan of craigslist


http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/


this one is for palm springs just follow the propmtsIs there a website that I can list my condo in Palm Springs for sale by owner for free?
You can also try www.findmyroof.com, www.house.info. They are free. But how effective? .....

Report Abuse



Go to EPropertiess.com it's Free

Report Abuse



Why don't you make a free page on geocities and put an ad with the addy in the paper that should be cheap enough.
Excellent question!





I'm going to get some TATER TOTS and think on that one!





Best wishes!
I am sorry i wish to help u but i dont know
  • eye liner
  • foot cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment