Saturday, July 10, 2010

Does Anyone Know A Good Site For Listing High End For Sale By Owner Properties?

I have an almost 400 acre farm with 2 homes on it that I am trying to sell. It is valued at over a million dollars and other than Ebay %26amp; Craigslist I am unsure what other outlets are available to me without a realtor. Does anyone know some good sites where I can post the photos/info where high end buyers from my state and all over the country would look for it? Lots of suggestions please! Thank You!Does Anyone Know A Good Site For Listing High End For Sale By Owner Properties?
Besides your local Craiglist.com and EBAY, another reasonably priced website that might interest you is www.fsbo.com %26lt;= For Sale By Owner!





Hope the Info Helps %26amp; Best of Luck!Does Anyone Know A Good Site For Listing High End For Sale By Owner Properties?
www.zillow.com
try craigslist.com
www.fsbonationwidelistings.com


Great Prices,Many Materials Included,Brand New Site. My client has listed with them and got alot more exposure then listing with an agent. Best of all no commission. They also offer great rates for Investors,Real Estate Agents,Builders, %26amp; So On.

No comments:

Post a Comment