Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sites to list your home for sale by owner?

i know of some, but want to see if anyone has any not on my list yet. am getting ready to sale my house. thanks. don't need any realtors trying to tell me to list it with a realtor either. i know about that option.Sites to list your home for sale by owner?
There are so many which in itself causes a problem. I wish there was a centralized FSBO site. www.fsbo.com, www.fsboextra.com,www.forsalebyowner.com





A sign in yard with clearly visible phone # to call and asking price is important. I see FSBO's all the time and you cannot read their phone number on sign! That makes it hard to contact them! lol





Your likely buyer is probably going to drive by and see it and not find it on a website. Buyers will search mls but not necessarily the dozen or so FSBO sites your community uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment