Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where are good places to advertise a FSBO/ For sale by owner home?

My house is on the market For Sale By Owner. I've already paid to have it listed in the MLS %26amp; on Realtor.com. We have had some activity, and are extremely motivated to sell, what else can I do? I'm having open houses all weekend long. I need the house to sell, otherwise we will be in foreclosure shortly because my husband lost his job.





The price is super super low, I just need to get the word out ... any ideas?Where are good places to advertise a FSBO/ For sale by owner home?
Zillow.com literally helped me sell my house. Within like a month or 2 mine sold after listing on zillow.





2) You can make your own website like www.2791mulberrylane.com





3) craigslist.com





4) I forgot the most important element -


List with a realtor hun. They save you soooo much trouble!!!! and grief.





5) Do you mind posting a link to share your house information. I can help you with marketing it.if you wantWhere are good places to advertise a FSBO/ For sale by owner home?
I've heard from potential buyers that 1/3 will look in local papers whereas 2/3 will only use online sources.





I'm not a big fan of Cragslist but I wouldn't count it out





Also, does your area have one of those community online boards. We have one called ocala4sale.com and these are in many areas replacing ocala with that city. You pay $20 a month but the audience stems a lot further out than the audience of your town paper.





I rented my Florida house out from Oct-May to a family in Connecticut who seen it on ocala4sale.com
ebay.
You can post your listing for free on classified online ads(Homes Listings For Sale, Houses For Cheap Sale) like http://www.onbip.com
Do you have it listed here? http://fsbo.com/





Do you have your local classifieds...
Here is a short list for you:





- craiglist.com


- kahmer.com


- fsbo.com


- zillow.com


- google local
  • eye liner
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment