Saturday, July 10, 2010

Does anyone who has sold a home for sale by owner have any tips or suggestions and how can one get started?

How would I get started selling my home by myself and what would I need to know?Does anyone who has sold a home for sale by owner have any tips or suggestions and how can one get started?
First put up a sign. For Sale by Owner using start by putting up a sign to let people know that you are selling your home. If you lived in California, I would have given you a free sign.





Sharon 951-272-1027Does anyone who has sold a home for sale by owner have any tips or suggestions and how can one get started?
Its best that you use a realtor. the market is soft. their are many more homes on the market than last year at this time. Buyers are either waiting or putting in low offers. you need a professional to price the house correctly. you will need Internet exposure. the house needs to be on the mls. that is the source that all realtors use to find their inventory. I sign outside of your house wont cut it. you will need a true negotiator. interview several realtors to see who has the best fit. good luck!
I believe that at office depot you can find all kind of forms ready to fill out. Check them out.
See an attorney for a consultation. The $100-200 that will cost you could save you thousands. No, I am not an attorney :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment