Saturday, July 10, 2010

I live in Texas and I found a house that is for sale by owner. Can I still use my agent?

I am a little confused a to how I would go about this. Can my agent still help me with this or is this a person to person deal? Any help will would be appreciated!I live in Texas and I found a house that is for sale by owner. Can I still use my agent?
Sometimes FSBO's offer a cooperating commission to buyer's agents. Have your agent call and ask. If not you are likely on your own, but you could still pay your agent out of pocket their commission or (or negotiate a smaller amount) to broker the sale (included in your offer to be paid by the seller). Sellers often agree to this because they are also worried about getting in trouble.I live in Texas and I found a house that is for sale by owner. Can I still use my agent?
use ur agent to represent ur interests.


u will save urself lots of stress, wasted time,


legal errors and CASH.
Consider this:





If you do not have an agent helping you, you will have two amateurs trying to handle a relatively complex legal transaction. The agent is well worth the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment