Friday, July 16, 2010

I am selling ';for sale by owner';,,,,is there a free site to list my home?

I am trying to sell my home FSBO. I put out money every week for advertising. Is there a place I can list for free that has people actually come to the site?I am selling ';for sale by owner';,,,,is there a free site to list my home?
Why not advertise with a Real Estate company? It's no cost. The only cost involved is if the property sells. Check with an agent to see if they would allow a 30-60-90....day listing. If so, when the listing expires, you owe nothing, but the publicity is there. Also, negotiate with the Real Estate agent about your concerns, an agent may be willing to work with you because everyone wins he/she gets business and your home is sold or unsold, but the publicity is there. Something to think about.............


FSBO think they know real estate, when actually there's a lot of behind the scenes you're unaware of such as certain processes and procedures.I am selling ';for sale by owner';,,,,is there a free site to list my home?
Go to http://www.freehomeownerlistings.com to get a free home listing. Good luck.

Report Abuse



www.craigslist.com
when you work with the agent beareful and negotiage you dont need to give them full amount of commission offer them %1 for listing, %1 for selling dont worry they will accept.
You can advertise your property completely free on HomeQuickFinder.com. The website is new so it is accepting free advertisements until the end of the year (or maybe later).





Good luck!
This is not free, but it does give you more exposure that running an ad in the newspaper. It saves lots of money on real estate commisions as well.





http://www.forsalebyowner.com/?PID=QG-fo鈥?/a>
There is a free site that allows you to list your home for free for 2 months at a time. Renewal is free too. And it is only homes that are ';for sale by owner.';





The site is http://www.domisell.com/





My sister listed her home on here and she has had 3 very interested people.
  • eye liner
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment