Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What is the best way to find a time share condo that's for sale by owner?

I want a 1 week time share condo during ski season in utah or Colorado. I heard you can get a good deal if you buy it directly from the owner. How can I find a list of such time shares that are for sale. Thanks.What is the best way to find a time share condo that's for sale by owner?
I don't know of a good source for sale by owner (fsbo), but I know that Century 21 took over that market (pretty much) in Utah. I'd go there too as you're looking.





You might try googling fsbo, that'll get you mostly for sale by owner sites.What is the best way to find a time share condo that's for sale by owner?
well, I, for one am interesting in selling my timeshare. It is Thanksgiving Week and in Duck, North Carolina. We have gone to NC but the last few years we traded off for other locations, as Cape Cod, PA, CT, FL etc. Two weeks are banked and you can go anywhere in and out the country through RCI exchange and Colorado is an option as well. If you are interested, let me know. I am not looking to make a killing......It is negotiable. NC is on Barrier Beach and we loved it for many years but since retiring we have moved South.


Susan (pishclam@verizon.net)
Check out the Real Estate section in your paper under ';time shares';. Real Estate Agents also deal with ';owners only'; listings too. You can also call time share companies such as ';Starwood Resorts'; or ';Sunterra'; resorts as well (I used to work for both). You can locate all this via the internet quite easily. Good luck with your search.

No comments:

Post a Comment