Saturday, July 10, 2010

How to market my for-sale-by-owner business?

We jsut opened our For-sale-by-owner business a week ago. What are some tips to market my business?How to market my for-sale-by-owner business?
Difficult to give tips with this amount of info. Is your business only on the Internet, in which country, what type of stuff do you sell, etc?





Generally speaking, you can only make a success of such a business if you network with other people and people knows your business by marketing it on the Internet, in the newspapers, on billboards, flyer's, on your car, in front of shop with flags, bells, inflatables, any thing that catches the eye etc. But the most important thing is the network thing. Linkedin.com is the best tool, believe me, man. As I've said, difficult to give you advice with your amount of information.How to market my for-sale-by-owner business?
You can advertise it on Craigs list. That seems to be a Great place to sale everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment