Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can I legally assist in a 'for sale by owner'??

I have an 'inactive'- probably expired Missouri real estate license, I've never actually used it- meaning I have never closed a sale but I would like to assist fsbo's in their home sales- probably for an upfront fee to include staging %26amp; such- but I'm worried about doing so because of the complexity of laws pertaining to licensees/ex-licensees-- any info would be appreciatedCan I legally assist in a 'for sale by owner'??
Contact the Missouri Real Estate Board, ascertain the status of your license and ask them about your situation. These questions are seen worldwide.Can I legally assist in a 'for sale by owner'??
No, I didn't like your answer to my ? You seem to be an emotional B. You didn't even answer what I was talking about. Just went on a tirade about something else. Yes, I am selling my home, but not through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment