Sunday, August 22, 2010

Im buying a truck for sale by owner?

The guy has a clear title, can I just go to his property and give him the cash and take the truck..... Then go to a notary by myself..... or does he have to go with me? He said he has a clean title and If I brought the money he will let me take it todayIm buying a truck for sale by owner?
get something in writing on how much you payed for the truck and before you buy the truck get someone to run a check on the title. you don't wanna buy someones problemIm buying a truck for sale by owner?
I recently went to look at a tundra. I crawled underneath looking around and found the frame was bent, rusty and repainted in the front and the rear. I kept quiet when I got out from underneath and made small talk. Turns out the guy worked at a body shop and he was trying to sell me a wreck that he ';fixed'; up. Be careful!
You need a bill of sale and the title signed on the back.


Ask for any records or paperwork for repairs he might have.


Some things may have lifetime warranty's.





My state and those near me do not require notary's.





If your state does, both of you would need to sign in their presence.





If you want the truck but cant find a notary today, withhold $100 of the payment until such time in the next few days that both of you can get to one so you can get what you need.





If you indeed need one.





In most states, a signed title and bill of sale is all you need.





If i were you, just to be safe, ask to take it on a LONG test drive just to make sure you are sure. Once you pay for it, its yours.
most states yes all you need is money


i have not had to have a car tittle notarize in 20 yrs


all you need is for him to sign in under sellers name you sign it under buyers name and go to dmv
If your state requires a notarized title (not all states do), he must sign the title in the presence of the notary and present proper identification. You may be able to find a notary on Sunday. Most real estate agencies have several.
  • eye make up
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment