Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's the best listing service website to promote my Georgia Mountain Log Cabin ';for sale by owner';?

What's the best listing service website to promote my Georgia Mountain Log Cabin ';for sale by owner';? There seems to be alot of sites that will advertise for a fee or commission, however, I want to be listed in the local MLS so that real estate agents can see and show my property. Also, I have made available a ';lock box'; for agent's access. How do I get the most for my money?What's the best listing service website to promote my Georgia Mountain Log Cabin ';for sale by owner';?
real estate agents aren't going to show your property. They get paid by a commission from the seller. If you are doing a FSBO, you are basically saying ';I'm not paying you';. So there is no incentive whatsoever for any agent to help you sell your property for free.What's the best listing service website to promote my Georgia Mountain Log Cabin ';for sale by owner';?
You can try several websites to post your property for sale....





blueridgelookup.com


cbhighcountry.com


creativeloafing.com


ajc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment