Sunday, August 22, 2010

Which is the best Domain Name for a Free For Sale By Owner Site?

1. 4freebyowner.com


2. forfreebyowner.com


3. freeforsalebyowners.com


4. free4salebyowners.com


6 minutes ago - 3 days left to answerWhich is the best Domain Name for a Free For Sale By Owner Site?
3 and 4 are kinda tongue twisters, and 2 is just annoying. i would probably say #1 is bestWhich is the best Domain Name for a Free For Sale By Owner Site?
I'm not crazy about any of these. I've left my feedback in your earlier posts so you probably understand my ratings criteria. I would avoid the domains with numbers that represent words. 4 -for as an example.





That leaves forfreebyowner and freeforsalebyowners





Forfreebyowner does not communicate that this is a for SALE by owner site.





freeforsalebyowners is the best remaining site of the four options. There are two negatives for this domain. ';free'; in the name doesn't add any value. You can advertise ';free'; in the website, but I wouldn't suggest it in the domain. Owner vs Owners. The plural Owners is not a common way of communicating ';for sale by owner';.





I ran a whois on some of your names in prior posts. I am assuming you purchased a lot of domains at the beginning of this month. If you would like my suggestions on how to earn money on the names you are not developing, send me an email and I'll share with you what I do with my domains.

No comments:

Post a Comment