Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is there a free ';for Sale By Owner'; site on Yahoo where I can list my house for sale?

There are free sites for selling homes, I just want to be able to sell mine without a realtor.Is there a free ';for Sale By Owner'; site on Yahoo where I can list my house for sale?
Try here classifieds.yahoo.com you can post your house, that you are wanting to sell here on there classifieds.Is there a free ';for Sale By Owner'; site on Yahoo where I can list my house for sale?
According to Thomas M. Stevens, President of the National Association of Realtors for 2006, ';Finally, the plain fact is that hiring a professional pays off. The typical home represented by a professional last year sold for 16 percent more than those sold without a professional鈥檚 help. That profit more than pays for the agent鈥檚 commission. Millions of homeowners know it, and that鈥檚 why they will continue to call on experienced real estate professionals.';





Chances are that your home will be represented much more professionaly by a Realtor, not to mention it will save you a lot of headaches.





Read more http://burlingamerealtor.com/serendipity鈥?/a>
try ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment