Sunday, August 22, 2010

Apart from craigslist - how do I find used cars for sale by owner? All I see are dealer ads - help!?

I'm looking for a car that's not salvaged title - that's not listed by dealer. Do people not own their cars anymore? Why are all ads on craigslist, sjmercury, autotrader, etc. etc. by dealers almost exclusively? I live in the SFO bay area and would much appreciate advice on how to buy a ';FSBO'; for sale by owner second hand car.Apart from craigslist - how do I find used cars for sale by owner? All I see are dealer ads - help!?
fivewaters,





I am hear you on this issue. I totally understand. I can recommend 10 different car buying websites but 95% of the listing will be from car dealers. I would highly recommend a Paper called ';Trading Times'; which very few people know about it. This paper contains list of cars from private parties only. The paper is available at any Seven Eleven store or local public library. Wish you best of luck.Apart from craigslist - how do I find used cars for sale by owner? All I see are dealer ads - help!?
I have a 2001 Toyota Corolla Sport for Sale, but I am in the Sacramento area. It is listed at pennysaverusa.com. For more info e-mail me at mypipewrench@sbcglobal.net

Report Abuse



Look here:


http://www.motors.ebay.com/
autotrader.com recycler.com
Most car websites have used car listing where you can find both dealer and private listings.





We suggest the following site which you can see all private listings by following the steps:





1. Select a vechile %26amp; your zip code





2. Select ';Seller'; from the ';Sort by'; box located at the upper right hand corner





3. You will find all private listings in your area. You can even choose to compare multiple vehicle side-by-side.





Link:





http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-1704719-568鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment