Thursday, August 19, 2010

My neighbor has had a for sale by owner sign in his front yard...?

...for the past eight years. I know that some people don't respond well to having neighbors who don't care if they act erratic, but it seems like he has forgotten that it is there. Does anyone know if the neighbor will ever take his sign down? P.S. I just found out that one of my other neighbors is a registered sex offender. This is enought to drive someone crazy!My neighbor has had a for sale by owner sign in his front yard...?
Go by your neighbors house one night and take the for sale sign out of their yard. See if he puts another one back in its place...that will tell if they forgot about the for sale sign. If they put up another sign, put the sign that you took in the pedophile's yard !.....lol, have fun with it a little bit !My neighbor has had a for sale by owner sign in his front yard...?
You should move were there is no one around you.
It IS his yard - why are you so hot and bothered about what he does in his own yard?





Mind your own business.
I honestly don't get the feeling that a homeowner who leaves a FSBO sign in his yard for EIGHT YEARS is doing it because you moved in.





I worked in a realty office and I can tell you for a fact that many people who are FSBO are in no rush to sell; they're testing the market to see what they might get and don't want to give up a commission to a realtor.





He probably figures that if someone gives him a call or an offer and its good then he'll unload the place. Otherwise he'll wait it out.





Either way, my friend, its not your concern unless having the sign there violates some sort of local ordinance.
The sign is in his yard, not yours. So don't worry about it. I'm sure he knows it's there. He has to mow around it, doesn't he? As for the sex offender, if you have kids, keep them away from him and his house. If the neighborhood is that bad, I suggest you just move.

No comments:

Post a Comment